Skip to main content

I feel alive pose, NEW release!

Hey lovelies!

Happy Summer! Aren't you glad that summer is here! I know I am. Summer is my favorite season and winter seemed to be endless!

I have a new pose out. It is another one that can be used to show off your shoes. This one is more of a reclining pose.


I feel alive pose is a sensual, reclining pose. I tilted the pose back so you could better see the tilt of the chin, the arch of the torso, and the curve of the arms. This pose lengthens the avatar and makes it look leaner and more lithe.

The hair is one of the newest hairs from Exile, Over the edge. It is the bento version and it has movement to it. It is quite a lovely effect!

I will have the pose out soon at my inworld store very soon!

Styling credits
mesh head: Catwa Lona bento head 2.16
mesh body: Maitreya Lara mesh body V4.1
hair: Exile Over the edge bento @ Exile mainstore
crown: Code-5 Dahnya crown       Code-5  
top: !go! Latifa outfit @ !go! mainstore
rings: Code-5 Wings of love         Code-5
skirts: *Sweet Kajira* Julia upper skirt blue & Julia under skirt blue - old gacha items
arm & leg bands: Earthstones Mithian arm & leg bands in aqua - MP

pose- I feel alive pose @ Variposa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a return to blogging

Hi lovelies! I am making a return to blogging. It has been awhile and I know I have missed it. But I knew I needed to focus on my self improvement in the world where I am the typist. Lots of things have been going on in my life. I will not be blogging like before. It will be an infrequent thing but a much needed process that allows me to be creative. It is a type of escape from the rigid requirements that real life can impose on us adults. I have recently created a new shape for the Lelutka Nova head. It is a pretty cool mesh head. Lelutka keeps on improving their mesh heads.  I named my shape Alex . https://flickr.com/photos/victorialenoirre/50906268631/in/dateposted/ Really loving how it turned out. I think my shape creating ability has improved a bunch. After my current class ends in May, I want to start creating shapes for the Lelutka Evo X heads. I am excited to try one out. Take care, V. Lenoirre Go here Go Back To This Site

Veronique shape - New for June!

Hey lovelies! I'm back for a new shape for the Lelutka Bianca mesh head! It's called Veronique! She is elegant, glam, and so sexy! The dress is so gorgeous, Phoebe from Just Because. It shows the right amount of decolletage to be both elegant and sexy. All the colors are gorgeous but I chose green after much consideration. It was really hard to settle on the color! The texture looks so lush and you can almost feel the softness and the creases are so well done. The off shoulder sleeves are just divine. The shape is available inworld and on MP . Enjoy life! V. Lenoirre Go here Go Back To This Site

Lorna shape for Genesis Lab Eva bento head!

Hi lovelies! How are you? I hope you're enjoying your summer! I hope that you keep cool and make sure to drink lots of water during the day. I'm back with a new bento shape. It's for the Genesis Lab Eva bento head. I made the Olivia shape for this head before, but hadn't had a chance to make another for this head until now.  She is Lorna! This is the Vivien skin also from Genesis Lab in the latte shade. It's a gorgeous skin and I liked all the shades! It was difficult for me to choose just one. The hair is from DOUX, love how it frames the face slightly. This is such a soulful look. I will post the links for this shape later. It is available in my mainstore in the shape vendor in the back of the store. Should be at marketplace in the next few days! At MP Inworld Have fun and enjoy life! -V. Lenoirre Go here Go Back To This Site