BREAKING NEWS

Action

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Glamistry Pumps...

Hi lovelies!

I'm fashion blogging again.

In this post, I show off a great set of pumps by Glamistry.

GALLA pumps by Glamistry. 

These are the GALLA pumps in black and gold. Aren't they just so elegant and classy? I love the shine on the bottoms and on the heels. They are a must-have for the sophisticated, business woman.
You can find them inworld here.

The below picture is me in the Comtesse Ensemble Noir by Valentina E at this month's Uber which started on December 31st. It came in the black DUO package. You can also find it in gray. I preferred the black color.




This lovely hair is one I've worn before, Vixen by TRUTH. I just love the short style, it's curly and ruffled and cute.

Photo was taken at Baja Norte. I love this sim! The beach is lovely. 

I hope you're all having a good year so far!

- Victoria Lenoirre

Go here Go Back To This Site

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Variposa . Designed by OddThemes