BREAKING NEWS

Action

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Coming on back....

Hey all!

I am getting back to blogging. I have really missed it. Sometimes we just need to take a breather and get some perspective on life and that's what I did.

Resting is not always a bad thing. I did not want to but I realized I needed a break. Summer has been busy for me in RL so I wasn't twiddling my thumbs when I wasn't in SL.

As always, I have been taking photos. It's relaxing and fun, as long as the viewer doesn't crash because of my graphic settings. LOL.

Here is my latest photo that I am very proud of.



I call it "It's a new dawn, it's a new life...for me", inspired by the lyrics of that Nina Simone song, Feeling Good. The Michael Buble version is really good too.

As the title notes, I am getting back to work. I have some poses I'm working on. I cannot wait to release those. Sooo excited!

Until soon!

Victoria Lenoirre

Linking to Upps!

To SL feed plus Go Back To This Site

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Variposa . Designed by OddThemes