Skip to main content

Moonstruck and Redemption Poses Released!

Hi Vic Store Lovers!

I have just released 2 new poses, pose 2 and pose 3 of my Celestial Pose Series.


Moonstruck Pose


It was inspired by the Moonstruck movie starring Cher and Nicolas Cage. It is one of my favorite movies, by the way. If you haven't watched the movie, you should.

Redemption: Sun Exultation Pose


I love the sun. Sun exultation was my first choice for the name. But then I realized that it reminded me of one scene in the movie The Shawshank Redemption. Tim Robbins was brilliant in that movie, by the way. It's a very powerful feeling when you feel like you've been redeemed or saved by something or someone. I want to dedicate this pose to the people I've met in SL who make me feel like I've been saved or redeemed. We're all put on this earth to do something worthwhile like helping others. I've slowly begun to realize how lucky I've been to meet the people that I've met. I will always be thankful to them.

I also have one umbrella sculpt for 30L at my Verona Beach store.

In case you're wondering, I created the signs in GIMP. It's a great tool and it's free! I've been busy creating in GIMP too.

Just a disclaimer, these poses are not affiliated and should not be affiliated with the movies and production labels of Moonstruck and The Shawshank Redemption. They are simply the products of my whims, my ideas.

That's all for now! Later y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a return to blogging

Hi lovelies! I am making a return to blogging. It has been awhile and I know I have missed it. But I knew I needed to focus on my self improvement in the world where I am the typist. Lots of things have been going on in my life. I will not be blogging like before. It will be an infrequent thing but a much needed process that allows me to be creative. It is a type of escape from the rigid requirements that real life can impose on us adults. I have recently created a new shape for the Lelutka Nova head. It is a pretty cool mesh head. Lelutka keeps on improving their mesh heads.  I named my shape Alex . https://flickr.com/photos/victorialenoirre/50906268631/in/dateposted/ Really loving how it turned out. I think my shape creating ability has improved a bunch. After my current class ends in May, I want to start creating shapes for the Lelutka Evo X heads. I am excited to try one out. Take care, V. Lenoirre Go here Go Back To This Site

Audrey shape released!

Hey all! I'm back with a new bento shape. It's another shape for the Vista Zoe head. I really like the head, can't ya tell? :-) I went for a classier look. I really like how the eyes came out, they seem to smolder. It's so sexy. You can find it now at my store. Inworld Marketplace Go here Go Back To This Site

Veronique shape - New for June!

Hey lovelies! I'm back for a new shape for the Lelutka Bianca mesh head! It's called Veronique! She is elegant, glam, and so sexy! The dress is so gorgeous, Phoebe from Just Because. It shows the right amount of decolletage to be both elegant and sexy. All the colors are gorgeous but I chose green after much consideration. It was really hard to settle on the color! The texture looks so lush and you can almost feel the softness and the creases are so well done. The off shoulder sleeves are just divine. The shape is available inworld and on MP . Enjoy life! V. Lenoirre Go here Go Back To This Site